» » » [OMG]: THE HOMELESS CHILDREN, THE ORPHANS WHO FIND IT DIFFICULT TO EAT AND WEAR.


And I cried!!!
Who will help me save the life of the homeless children, the orphans who finds it difficult to eat or dress up.

Can you volunteer and give out anything from your heart.
Clothes,shoes,slippers, food stuffs.

Anything that you want to donate is accepted!!!
For There's a saying that Giving is a blessing than receiving , And also What goes around Comes Around
God Bless A Cheerful Giver..

Contact Original Family Foundation on +233547580338

Thank You.

About Kojo Rep

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply