» » » NEWS: GHONE PRESENTER DONATES GH's 1000,000 TO A WIDOW

Nana Aba Anamoah, of GHOne Television (formerly of
TV3) has donated an amount of Thousand Ghana cedis
(GHC1000.00) to support the husband and children of
Cynthia Nuworsu, the 38-year-old lady who died during
childbirth at the Madina Polyclinic a couple of months
ago.
Presenting the cash amount to the widower, Mr. Bernard
Otoo, in the studios of Starr FM shortly after their
interview session on the Morning Starr, Nana Aba who
was sitting in for Nii Ardey Clegg, the regular host, said
“This is my personal contribution to keep you and your
children going in this moment of grief. I hope other
individuals and institutions will do same to help sooth
your sorrow”.
Mr. Otoo who received the package with mixed feeling
said “This gesture is totally unexpected; it means so
much to me and I know God will reward you for this
gesture”.

About Kojo Rep

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply